Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ukraine

       Recently in Ukraine there have been some riots of protesters that are leading to a lot of deaths.  When the protesters got to out of hand the police would kill and shoot some of the protesters.  Recently, Russia has offered help to the Ukraine president.  The problem I think is that Russia is increasing in helping the person who killed these people.  Some more problems are if the protesters don’t stop the police might kill more people.  What I think the protesters is they should gather a lot of people and then they could protest all at one time so the president would think “Well there have been a lot of deaths of these people and the protesters have gotten more people to join them so I guess I should also give in”.  My conclusion is that even though the government has given you a lot of problems you can still win the fight.
By Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment