Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bullying Poem

Bullying
     by Kennedy
*Bullying
*Bully
*Think of bullying in a whole different way
*The thing is you can’t because there’s no other way to think about it upsides, downways, sideways? there’s no other way
*Have you ever been bullied so much that you want to die inside
*I have
*but I don’t cause I deal with it, I stand up for myself
*some people are different you can’t change that and if you try then you should back off cause some people actually care if someone’s feelings get hurt
*bullying people is wrong and if you don’t see that I don’t know what to tell you
*life can be difficult with bullying and people just believing that you can’t do anything 
well you need to believe you can
                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment