Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Welcome!

I can't believe the time has come to begin our adventure in 5th grade.  It was such a pleasure to meet some new friends and see some familiar faces today at Meet the Teacher day.  I greatly appreciate everyone's cooperation in organizing school supplies, touching base with me, and gathering the materials you needed to take home.  I wish I could have spent more time with each of you but sadly we were limited today.  Tomorrow will be a day to reconnect with classmates, make new connections, and begin our year of curiosity.  I want everyone to be ready to open their minds to possibilities and open their eyes to how they can make the world better.

“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”
-Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment